- What assurances are there that NLogic will NOT do what a lot of other recruiters do, i.e "flick & hope" resumes?
- Why "mentor" or "coach" a new or existing employee, manager or business owner?
- Managers and co-workers are typically quite busy and therefore there is little to no on-the-job training, mentoring and other 1-on-1 interaction.
- It accelerates the learning of the new employee into their new role therefore attaining productivity much earlier than otherwise.
- It reduces the risk of a valuable employee experiencing frustration and leaving the company. A major loss to the company.
- Encourages and motivates the individual which typically has a contagion effect on colleagues and the performance of the business.
- In addition to face-2-face time, the employee is able to access the assigned NLogic consultant at any time via email, phone or other means.
- It provides the employee and management with an independent feedback on whether the employee is ready for that next promotion and/or requires additional training.
- What is "Customised Training" and the benefits over other training?
- It targets the shortfall of the individual and/or group.
- It focusses the learning specifically to the task, role, function. It gets into the detail.
- It opens up discussion and thoughts on new ways of doing the task or role thereby fostering a business improvement culture within the business.
- Most important of all, the individuals feel like they have gained valuable knowledge which they can apply immediately on the task or role. This immediately helps the business.
- Because the training is specifically targeted, progress is easily measured.
- What is NLogic's view on Sustainability and how does it integrate it into its Solutions?
Recruiters that "flick & hope" do it for 3 reasons; laziness, do not have the industry experience/knowledge (i.e. lack confidence) and play a numbers game for maximum commission. NLogic provides a solution and wants a long term relationship with its client. We can undertake recruitment on a set fee or by hourly charge; choice is yours. If it is a set fee and time taken is less than our forecast we'll gladly reduce the fee. At any time, you are welcome to our time sheets.
In some roles and some individuals it will be waste of money. In most instances it has many benefits. These include:
Training material and training providors are in plentiful supply and in most instances they are delivered well. However, the benefits are less obvious. The training material and presentation is customised to suit the individual, group and the specific task, role or function. The benefits include:
The NLogic NTrain program delivers the above benefits and more. It is a detailed methodology which ensures that no stone is left unturned when providing a high value customised training session for your employee(s).
Sustainability is a key thread throughout NLogic and its products and services. We support energy efficiency, recycling, waste minimisation, renewables, cutback on greenhouse gases and other polluting emissions. We believe these inititiatives also have short and long term benefits to business such as operating cost, employee and customer loyalties.
One of the key issues we consider when providing a solution is sustainability. Examples of this include, how to reduce energy consumption; minimise waste; recycling programs; changing to a different energy source; sustainability culture in new recruits; incentive programs; product changes to be more environmental friendly; marketing "green"; etc. This will include developing and communicating Policies, Processes & Procedures.